Monday, February 23, 2015

New "Things" for 2015

Well, I have been trying so many new things lately and making things and cooking things and seeing things and I just want to share it ALL with you, my loyal followers.  I am going to post a new "thing" for 2015 each day for a while so I can share all the goodies with you.  Please keep reading to see what I have been up to.

First thing I will tell you that we tried a new local restaurant, Mariachi.  The food was really good.  It was served pretty quickly and it was HOT.  Shannon and I went, just the two of us.  We tried the Molcajete Loco and a pork dish I can not remember the name of.  Both were yummy!  I can highly recommend the restaurant, although the bench seating is a little weird so get a nice booth or a table.   They had a live Mariachi band from Atlanta there for Valentine's Day.

Check back tomorrow for another exciting new "thing".

No comments: